Some of our favorite restaurants are taking Cinco de Drinko seriously and celebrating with a little something special. Here are our Top 5 places to celebrate tomorrow. And spoiler…they’re all Mexican restaurants.
1. GRACIAS MADRE – the crowd is hip, the drinks are creative, and they have a killer patio (remember it’s vegan so no carne asada tacos here).
*Specials: $5 all-day appetizer specials, Discounted cocktail specials, Snow cone machine (sign us up), and Live Mariachi Band (Olé) – A2 TOP PICK
2. PETTYCA$H – good food whether you’re drunk or sober (now that’s impressive), fun vibe, and great insta opps.
*Specials: DJ, Balloon Man (throwback much?), Secret instagram menu launching (can’t wait to find out what that is)
3. MERCADO – (Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Hollywood) – good food in a laid back setting with lots of skulls around you.
*Specials: All-day discounted food & drink specials
4. TOCA MADERA – looking to take it to the next level and dance until 2AM… this is your spot (and if you go with this, we’re impressed because it’s only Tuesday).
*Specials: DJ (although this isn’t that special since they have one every night), Special Menu TBA
5. PINK TACO – while the food is meh, the drinks are strong and the place is always packed.
*Specials: Century City (more ‘right after work’ crowd) – $5 tacos, $5 margs & $5 beer; Sunset Blvd (more ‘party hardy’ crowd)- Beer garden 12PM-12AM
The only thing better than a good deal, is one that involves margs and guac…